Gravity team is looking to hire an organized, upbeat, experienced Office Manager to join our corporate team and oversee the administrative staff.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, skilled at time management, and experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks. Additionally, the office manager must be easily adaptable, adjusting daily priorities as needs arise, and be comfortable delegating tasks amongst the administrative team.
As our company continues to grow, it is vital that the person in this role be prepared to implement new processes designed to optimize workflow efficiency and increase productivity. To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will also be highly motivated, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and possess a desire to take on the challenges of managing multiple projects of varying levels of importance.
Additional duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Coaching and leading the administrative team
- Monitoring and maintaining office supplies inventory
- Managing schedules, coordinating calendars, and setting up appointments
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team and corporate visitors
- Becoming the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Providing general support to visitors
- Participating actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Ensuring that filing systems are maintained and current
- Establishing and monitoring procedures for record-keeping
- Ensuring security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A Bachelor’s degree and prior general office, legal, customer service, or retail experience is preferred for this position.