Gravity Coffee Company is a fast growing beverage company in the coffee and ready-to-drink energy markets. Over the last seven years we have opened and operated over 30 drive thru coffee shop locations in Washington State, are in the process of opening 15-25 locations in Arizona (with our first location going live in Feb 2023). We have also recently launched a ready-to-drink energy can as well as a highly sophisticated online ordering app for Apple & Android. Gravity also handles all distribution of its products.
We are looking for an in-house attorney to work in office and support all aspects of our operation, including, but not limited to
- Dispute resolution and associate outside counsel
- LOI’s, Commercial leases and other transactional documents
- Supply agreements
- Contract negotiation
- Technology review
- Beverage laws
Litigation and/or real estate experience is preferred, but not required. We are willing to explore candidates that are entry level as well as those with previous private practice experience in the legal field.
- Collaboration and open, frequent communication are at the heart of working at Gravity.
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school required.
- Licensed to practice law in Washington State
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and research skills required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, fluid and collaborative corporate culture.
- Demonstrated ability to think and decide quickly, expeditiously and to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely.
We offer a generous benefits including competitive salaries, paid medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages, a 401(k) plan.
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self makes for a strong company and team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply.
Salary range DOQ:
$90,024.00 - $115,200.00 Annually