$18/Hour with Benefits
Gravity is searching for a dedicated, organized, and hard-working administrative assistant to join our fast-paced, thriving company. This is a full time, in person, entry level position with plenty of room for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answering phones and takes accurate messages.
- Scheduling meetings (in person and zoom) and making sure meeting rooms are stocked and supplied
- Greeting and screening incoming visitors in a professional manner and promptly notifying the appropriate person of their arrival.
- Receiving and signing for courier deliveries and notifying the appropriate personnel that packages have arrived / Regularly checking and sorting mail
- Running errands
- Maintaining proper response letters for various incoming correspondence.
- Preparing, filing, and scanning correspondence and documents as necessary.
- Assessing and restocking inventory of retail and office supplies / Keeping document folders stocked with appropriate paperwork
- Ensuring that office equipment is working properly.
- Upholding cleanliness standards for the office - this includes setting up for meetings, cleaning up after meetings, and regular office walk throughs to maintain organization.
- Data entry
- Assisting with special projects as needed
*Must be available to work evening and weekend shifts*
Experience at a law firm or in-house legal department as a legal assistant, legal secretary, or paralegal is preferred.