CAREERS AT GRAVITY WHO WE ARE
Ready, set, GROW! We’re always scouting for the best people to join our team. Envision yourself working with a team of motivated, hardworking, enthusiastic leaders who love what they do. Gravity has new and exciting opportunities that stimulate professional growth while encouraging a fun and lively atmosphere! We are expanding all around the country and need an energetic staff that believe in our upbeat culture. See for yourself what we’re about.
Please completely fill out a quick application below and upload your current resume and cover letter. Online applications are the best way to apply. We look forward to hearing from you. Go for it and good luck!
All qualified applicants, who are 18 years old and older, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or any other protected class. We will contact you as soon as possible if we feel you’re a match to one of our opening. If not, we will still keep your resume on file. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to contact everyone that applies.
Have questions before applying? Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay and Benefits:
Employees are able to view and monitor all payroll records through via their Paychex Flex account available 24/7. Questions regarding pay? Email us at email@example.com!
Should an employee ever have, or believe to have, a question or issue regarding their wages, worker’s rights, or workplace policies, we encourage any individual to immediately notify our Human Resources and/or Payroll department who can promptly address any concerns without fear of retaliation. We appreciate the hardworking efforts of our employees and we will always work hard to provide fair and accurate treatment and compensation no matter the circumstance.
Gravity Coffee Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law. While the Company is committed to following this principle in every facet of employment, all employees share in the responsibility to promote and foster a favorable work environment.
ALL LOCATIONS: GRAVISTA
Job Description: We’re looking for visionaries who share our culture! Creating better mornings, encouraging smiles while providing the essential: Caffeine. This position requires open availability and you must be 18 or older.
Administrative Assistant - $18/Hour with benefits
Gravity is searching for a dedicated, organized, and hard-working administrative assistant to join our fast-paced, thriving company. This is a full time, in person, entry level position with plenty of room for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answering phones and takes accurate messages.
- Scheduling meetings (in person and zoom) and making sure meeting rooms are stocked and supplied
- Greeting and screening incoming visitors in a professional manner and promptly notifying the appropriate person of their arrival.
- Receiving and signing for courier deliveries and notifying the appropriate personnel that packages have arrived / Regularly checking and sorting mail
- Running errands
- Maintaining proper response letters for various incoming correspondence.
- Preparing, filing, and scanning correspondence and documents as necessary.
- Assessing and restocking inventory of retail and office supplies / Keeping document folders stocked with appropriate paperwork
- Ensuring that office equipment is working properly.
- Upholding cleanliness standards for the office - this includes setting up for meetings, cleaning up after meetings, and regular office walk throughs to maintain organization.
- Data entry
- Assisting with special projects as needed
*Must be available to work evening and weekend shifts*
Experience at a law firm or in-house legal department as a legal assistant, legal secretary, or paralegal is preferred.
Office Manager - up to $70,000 / year DOQ
Gravity team is looking to hire an organized, upbeat, experienced Office Manager to join our corporate team and oversee the administrative staff.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, skilled at time management, and experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks. Additionally, the office manager must be easily adaptable, adjusting daily priorities as needs arise, and be comfortable delegating tasks amongst the administrative team.
As our company continues to grow, it is vital that the person in this role be prepared to implement new processes designed to optimize workflow efficiency and increase productivity. To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will also be highly motivated, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and possess a desire to take on the challenges of managing multiple projects of varying levels of importance.
Additional duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Coaching and leading the administrative team
- Monitoring and maintaining office supplies inventory
- Managing schedules, coordinating calendars, and setting up appointments
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team and corporate visitors
- Becoming the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Providing general support to visitors
- Participating actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Ensuring that filing systems are maintained and current
- Establishing and monitoring procedures for record-keeping
- Ensuring security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A Bachelor’s degree and prior general office, legal, customer service, or retail experience is preferred for this position.
We are looking for a multi-faceted Marketing Manager to join our team as we revolutionize the beverage industry and as we work to expand our influence as a lifestyle brand. This is a FULL TIME, IN PERSON position
- Creating and managing a brand strategy that will reach across multiple sectors to increase awareness.
- Manage and monitor social media platforms, reputation management, and provide analytics to the team.
- Direct social media engagement strategies.
- Monitor search engine analytics, keyword identifiers, and provide reporting on a consistent basis.
- Identifying customers and their current and future needs.
- Monitor the competition and stay on track with changing trends.
- Assist in developing marketing materials including print, SMS, digital, and social campaigns.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Curating and maintaining influencer networks
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Ability to manage marketing subsets across multiple industries
- Driving Campaign and Project Management from conception to completion
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Maintaining brand identity on Social Media Platforms
- Managing and implementing of processes
- Self-motivated and collaborative mindset
- Proficient in Marketing Research and Data Analysis
- Familiar with Financial Planning and Strategy
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Marketing
- Proven working experience in Digital Marketing, experience working in Food & Beverage or Consumer Goods is a plus
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Master's/MBA is a plus
Job Type: Full Time Employment
100% in Office, Located in Pacific, WA
Not Open to Remote Work
OPENINGS: LEGAL ASSISTANT
Job Description: Looking for a qualified individual with legal expertise to offer counsel support. Such individual should have knowledge on employment practices, lease agreements, asset purchase agreements, acquisitions, franchising, trademarks, etc. and an eagerness to master litigation practices.
ALL UPCOMING LOCATIONS: STORE MANAGER
Job Description: Dedicated persons interested in longevity and constant growth! Directing and overseeing all company operations, adapting to new roles, and bringing something unique to the table.
ROLES: Director of Real Estate • Director of Franchising • Director of Marketing • Administrative Coordinator & Sales Executive
CAREERS APPLICATION FORM
"*" indicates required fields